2006 Holography contest sign-up thread

The 2008 Contest is Now Open!
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

John, do you mean a dog house with 4 sides and a top or two whereas each side/top is a hologram with a dog inside at the same relative location?

Heck that is great. Even if you don't get it done in time, it would surely be worth persuing to get it finished.
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

John Klayer wrote:My idea was a dog house made of reflection holograms so as to see a virtual dog inside.

I hope you'll keep working on the hologram. I'd be interested in seeing it even if it's not ready for the contest or what you'd envisioned.
Tony

Post by Tony »

I submitted my entry but have received no reply. A confirmation email would be nice...
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

Tony wrote:I submitted my entry but have received no reply. A confirmation email would be nice...

I haven't been able to get hold of Colin and don't have the ability to check the email address he wanted used. If he doesn't come up for air by tomorrow afternoon I'll switch the submission address to one I can check and ask you and anyone else who has submitted entries to re-submit.
LP

Post by LP »

here (and the follow image) You can see my latest denisyuk-hologram :

This is a "little history - from wolf to dog". I had`t enough time- but several ideas. It`s my first hologram with a colourholographic-Film (BB640). He is made with Pyro-developer and KP4-bleach. Holo contains track relief of a wolf and his howl (see and hear it).. Also is included his great-great-grandson , a domesticated dog (with a symbolic,domesticated wheat-ear). I would not like to publish where I met this wolf. I fear that he ends then just like the last german bear, named "BRUNO". :wink:

My dog+wolf -hologram: Image and next.

The little film: http://www.3d-holo.de/downloads/A%20his ... dog....mov
LP

Post by LP »

here (and the follow image) You can see my latest denisyuk-hologram :

Sorry- I`s the better link:

http://www.3d-holo.de/englisch/arbeiten.php?id=118
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

Is this intended to be a contest entry?
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

I've sent the following to the people who've officially registered but in case any of you who have not officially registered are planning on entering be aware of the following change to the submission address:

Since I haven't been able to get hold of Colin (I believe this is his busiest time of year, brew-wise) I'm going to change the contest submission email address to one that I can check.

If you've already made a submission I apologize for making you re-submit but this should help to ensure that we have a smooth transition to contest voting on Sunday.

The new submission address is... michael at dragonseye dot com. If you've got more than 5mb worth of data to send, please let me know ahead of time and I'll give you another method to submit.

Thanks, if you have any questions, please let me know.
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

Ignore the previous post. Colin came up for air just as I was sending out the notice. For submissions we'll continue to use contest at holographyforum dot org
LP

Post by LP »

Yes - I take part with the wolf-hologram in the competition. Is there for it another link?