2006 Holography contest sign-up thread

The 2008 Contest is Now Open!
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

The 2006 competition is here!

For prizes, rules and other conditions see the announcement page and then come back here to reply and let us know if you plan on competing. This is required if you want to take advantage of the contest discounts offered by the sponsors.

For general Q&A, please head over to this thread.
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

Since everyone I've talked to has said I should enter... I'm in.

Not that I think I will, but if I should find that my hologram wins first place, I'll give my prize donation to the second place winner.
aghisays

Post by aghisays »

This sounds like fun so I'm in...
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

ok i'm in, and i promise to vote this time ...........
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Michael, I posted your new updated page. Thank you for getting all of these sponsers on board! And a big thank you to all of the sponsors!
Tom B.

Post by Tom B. »

Though I am less than thrilled with the assigned subject (DOGS!! - what were they thinking???), I reluctantly consent to competing in this years extravaganza. And may the best stinking, slavering, flea-bitten hound win.
HoloM

Post by HoloM »

I will take part, too
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

My laser just died this friday night. It was a very promising session. I made two 8x10 Masters in the BB film and had some DCG plates ready then the laser just stopped lasing. I believe it is the power supply. I doubt I will be able to afford getting it fixed or purchasing a new laser in the near future. Just shipping the darn thing somewhere and back will cost a bundle. So unless a miracle happens I probably will not be in the contest.

:cry:

dave battin

Post by dave battin »

JohnFP wrote: So unless a miracle happens I probably will not be in the contest.

sorry to hear about your loss, sounds like you need to go red, you must have a few henes around the house??................

i could send you a 10mw as a loaner??
Kris Meerlo

Post by Kris Meerlo »

I am also in