Rare glass hologram

Sell or buy stuff.
Forum rules
Finding new homes for holography-related items is encouraged. Even commercial enterprises with goods to offer are welcome as long as it is in the spirit of members helping members. If a for-sale post reads like an infomercial, though, you have probably crossed the line of acceptability.
Valery

Rare glass hologram

Post by Valery »

Maybe it's someone else interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-true-3d-gl ... CA:US:1123

Valery.
pluto

Re: Rare glass hologram

Post by pluto »

I had no idea you were this seller on eBay! I bought a hologram from you a month or two ago and you included a bunch of extras -- I just wanted to say thank you :)
Valery

Post by Valery »

You are welcome .
If you have questions about the technology and the production of holograms I will answer.
By the way what holograms were purchased? On the glass or film?
Thank you.
Valery.
pluto

Post by pluto »

Valery wrote:You are welcome .
If you have questions about the technology and the production of holograms I will answer.
By the way what holograms were purchased? On the glass or film?
Thank you.
Valery.
I purchased the hologram of the Soviet medal: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/252278759774

You piqued my curiosity, what sort is process is involved in creating these holograms? Also, I recently saw pictures from a hologram exhibit in Novosibirsk -- any chance you were involved in that?
Valery

Post by Valery »

You piqued my curiosity, what sort is process is involved in creating these holograms? Also, I recently saw pictures from a hologram exhibit in Novosibirsk -- any chance you were involved in that?

It golologramma normal (single-beam) Denisyuk.
Originally produced on glass, then he made on the film. The laser was 4 mW. Helium-Neon.
The hologram on the glass produced on-site storage of the Kremlin Museum. shooting device weighed about 4 kg. For a long time it was more than 25 years have passed.

In Novosibirsk I sent a large collection of holograms on the film, perhaps this is one of them.

Now I do a color material and plan to soon send it to Novosibirsk.