book sale

Sell or buy stuff.
Forum rules
Finding new homes for holography-related items is encouraged. Even commercial enterprises with goods to offer are welcome as long as it is in the spirit of members helping members. If a for-sale post reads like an infomercial, though, you have probably crossed the line of acceptability.
Joe Farina

book sale

Post by Joe Farina »

I have Holography Marketplace for sale (a full set). These are editions 1 through 8, the price is $260 for all eight, free shipping within the US. All are in good condition, except the 5th Edition, which got wet at one time, and has curled pages (but is otherwise ok). The 1st edition is in especially good condition, since I bought it around 1999 (?) from Ross Books, shortly before it became unavailable. Since it quickly became a collectors item, I treated it carefully.

Also I have a copy of Ultra-Realistic Imaging, which I bought recently and is in very good condition, the price is $60, again free shipping within the US.

I took a second photo to show the holograms on the covers of some of the Marketplace books.
Attachments
P6190018.JPG
P6190017.JPG
HoloM

book sale

Post by HoloM »

Can you send me a pm with your mail address?