wanting hologram work doing

Sell or buy stuff.
Forum rules
Finding new homes for holography-related items is encouraged. Even commercial enterprises with goods to offer are welcome as long as it is in the spirit of members helping members. If a for-sale post reads like an infomercial, though, you have probably crossed the line of acceptability.
francosi

Post by francosi »

hi to all i am new and have no tecnical knoledge, but i am looking for someone who would be up to doing some work for me, small batch to start with, any offers?
FrancoSi
holorefugee

Post by holorefugee »

There are lots of people with the skills you are interested in. You would need to be able to offer about $2,000 to $10,000 for a master and then duplication costs. Depending on what medium you make your copies in it will cost between $.05 per copy for mylar and $100 and up for DCG.
Dinesh

Post by Dinesh »

holorefugee wrote:$100 and up for DCG.
Depends on size and quantity. We do dcg H2's for anything from $20 to $100.00 The cost of the master sounds about right, but we have done jobs in which no master is required. The customer simply wanted a single beam Denisyuk. As I recall (it was a while ago) the customer wanted 20 4 x 5's shot as Denisyuks and we charged $40/plate. Another customer wanted 300 pieces with a master. We charged this customer $4000, including master. However, we have very low overhead; just the two of us.