Integraf offers us a Sponsorship!

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Alec Jeong and I have finally hammered out a deal to make Integraf the official sponsor of the holography forum. No money is changing hands but we all get a discount on supplies! I considered what I wanted from a sponsor and realized that we are a community and any benefits I negotiate should be for all of us.

Integraf recognizes the limited budget Artists and Hobbyists have for this craft and also the contribution that we make to making holography more accessible and decided this would be a good way to promote holography.

Please click on the banner at the bottom of every page and the top of the main forum for details!

What I would ask from you is to mention the holography forum when you purchase and also to continue to make your work and methods public so others may learn and we can grow this craft.

bruce

Post by bruce »

Thanx Colin, for looking out for the hobby and our best interests!
I am about ready to start buying film so I'll be sure to do business with them.

Bruce
Lucas Fousekis

Post by Lucas Fousekis »

I think we all have benefits from this offer. A discount is always good!
Larry

Post by Larry »

I have been buying from Integraf since Nov '03 and they have always had what I needed and delivered on time. Also, Alec Jeong is a pleasure to deal with, very helpful in resolving a shipping issue with UPS for me. And Dr Jung is a valuable resource as well.

Ted Park

Post by Ted Park »

I have nothing but praise for them - excellent service and great materials!

The technical support that they provide is very good. Dr. Jeong has been kind enough to help me with some problems I've had, and his assistance enabled me to solve the problems that I encountered. Orders I've placed have been shipped promptly and correctly too.

--Ted

Mark Cavin

Post by Mark Cavin »

and a loyal one.
Tony

Post by Tony »

First, let me say how great it is that Integraf and this forum are helping each other out. This can only be good for both, and for the entire holographic community!

Next, be warned that AOL filtered emails to me from Integraf as spam! Maybe it's because they came from the sales_@_integraf_._com address. If you're an AOL user and not getting the response you expect from Integraf, it's probably AOL's fault. Other ISPs may vary...
Martin

Post by Martin »

With regards to Slavich materials I was wondering how come those materials cost at least 10 times more than in Russia...
Michael Harrison

Post by Michael Harrison »

Somehow I can't see a roll of 35cm x 10m film costing $52 in Russia. I might believe that it costs 1/2 to 2/3 what we pay but not 1/10.

Martin

Post by Martin »

"Somehow I can't see a roll of 35cm x 10m film costing $52 in Russia. I might believe that it costs 1/2 to 2/3 what we pay but not 1/10."

Well, it looks like the price ratio might be even more dramatic. Someone from the Russian forum mentioned a box of 25 plates (4x5") of PFG-03M costed about $18 in Russia.