Coherent 315M-100 for sale

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

I'm not using it and probably won't for some time so I've decided to reinvest elsewhere.

I paid $1600 for it three years ago from MaxYZ (Chuck) who some of you may know from photonlexicon and it's very lightly used. I've rarely taken it to max power of 100+mw (tended to be used around 60mw) so it's also been very gently used. It's probably not got more than 80 hours on it the entire time I've owned it.

Fully working though I can't demonstrate full output as I don't have a meter capable of measuring that high. I do trust the display on the controller as it correlates closely when run below 40mw (the max my meter can handle).

Includes power supply, controller, heatsink and all cables. I'll also throw in the collimating telescope for free if you're interested.

I'd like to get my investment back but will consider all offers and would like to sell by the middle of January if possible. I'm not interested in trades though. Paypal or cash preferred. Checks and money orders will be accepted from reputable forum members. I will pay shipping.

Click through for additional and larger photos.

MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

The laser has been sold.