Rabbit Holes...

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
Colin Kaminski

Rabbit Holes...

Post by Colin Kaminski »

DJ Mathson

Rabbit Holes...

Post by DJ Mathson »

I´d love to see the holograms in person. Curious to see how good the resolution is. Maybe, some day I´ll afford the $300 for a sample image. Or better yet to save up for a holoprinter of my own. :) It´d also be fun to make a personal artwork in 3d and have it printed as a hologram. I do have some cool Maya files I´ve worked on earlier.
bernardb

Rabbit Holes...

Post by bernardb »

WOW...those are amazing....looks like I need to kick up my holography skills about three thousand notches....
DigiFlash

Rabbit Holes...

Post by DigiFlash »

Hi,

If you have any questions about RabbitHoles, our holograms, technology etc.. I'm here for you.
I'm sure though that just explanations and photos and videos will be not enough for the holographers...
After all, it's all about 3D perception...

So, you are welcome to visit us and see, most of the holograms we have on display in our office gallery near Ottawa Canada...
I know, it's not exactly crossroad everybody passes by.. still, I can guarantee you a guided tour...

Roman
DigiFlash

Rabbit Holes...

Post by DigiFlash »

DJ Mathson wrote:I´d love to see the holograms in person. Curious to see how good the resolution is. Maybe, some day I´ll afford the $300 for a sample image. Or better yet to save up for a holoprinter of my own. :) It´d also be fun to make a personal artwork in 3d and have it printed as a hologram. I do have some cool Maya files I´ve worked on earlier.
Actually, the sample kit include the light and frame, which is expensive too...
Specially for holographers we can send the hologram only, which will be around 120$+shipping.
I'm sure you will find the way to light it...
DJ Mathson

Rabbit Holes...

Post by DJ Mathson »

That sounds tempting. Will have to wait after the holiday though..