WANTED: HeNe laser

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
holo_cyware

Post by holo_cyware »

I'm looking for a HeNe laser tube is good condition, of at least 15 mW (up to 25-30). The more the better :)

Sorry guys, but the seller MUST be from Europe (as I don't need custom issues and huge shipping fees). I can offer around 100 euros for the laser. I'm specifically looking for something in the lines of JDS Uniphase model 1145P or similar. It must be single mode, usable for holography.

Please make your offers here. Thank you.
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

I just sold a 20 mw he-ne (yes 1145P unit)for $200 including shipping to the Netherlands. Do you have a large import tax to pay? Anyway i have a couple more units i will be selling shortly. i could sell you the (working and tested),head only then you can purchase the power supply over there?
holo_cyware

Post by holo_cyware »

I hope the power supply was included for 200$?

I guess I'm able to build a power supply for a HeNe, so I don't think I really need one.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

I have JDS 1145P heads tested with brand new power supplies and can provide a used tested head at 20 mW with a new 240V power supply brick for $200 USD + actual shipping. Sorry about the shipping costs. Best wishes, Phil 142laser