Newport Model 840 Digital Power Meter

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
142laser

Newport Model 840 Digital Power Meter

Post by 142laser »

Greetings and happy 4th of July to all here! My birthday is the 4th of July so if you are a friend or a past customer have a beer in my honour OK…I will. Now down to business here...

I have a really nice Newport model 840 Optical Power Meter to offer for sale. It comes in its own hard case with a matched Newport 818ST-cm (the slim wand) detector/calibration module. This unit is for visible (400-1100 nm). Of course the serial numbers match. This came (like the excellent HeNe lasers I sell) from the metrology labs at Kodak. Condition is excellent; works excellent. Includes manual! Don't pay $2K for a new meter when you can buy this one for $525 with shipping included to the USA. If anyone outside the USA wants this meter I will charge actual shipping only-no mark-ups. I only have one. This meter also measures peak to peak noise which if your green laser is really SLM should be about zero. Best wishes, Phil Bergeron, 142laser (813) 974-2378 (work) (813) 996-5114 (at home). pblol@yahoo<dot>com or pbergero@cas<dot>usf<dot>edu