FS: Tektronix TDS224 Digital 4 channel scope

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
Laser Ben

FS: Tektronix TDS224 Digital 4 channel scope

Post by Laser Ben »

Hey All,

I got a great deal on a Fluke Scope meter and I am selling my old oscilloscope to pay for it. It's a Tektronix TDS224 digital scope. 100mhz 4 channel 1 GS/s per channel and internal or external triggering. It does everything you could want to tune your scanners, you can display the output of the galvos directly on the display and tune them way easier and faster, while getting way better results.

The scope is in great condition, it was slightly used when I got it and it is now in the exact same condition, in fact, it has only ever been turned on 139 time with no errors at all :eek:.

There is no damage to any part of the scope, all the knobs are in great condition and are smooth and respond correctly. The screen is crisp and clear and I have tested it up to the full 100mhz with no problems at all. The scope passes all self tests with no problems!

I would like to get $1000 shipped for the scope with a pair of slightly used 10x Tektronix probes, and a power cord. These sell for a lot more on ebay, this is a really great scope! I will post some pictures in a minute.