for sale uGreen 69.7mw laser on ebay

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
vortexxxx

Post by vortexxxx »

Hi guys.
I used to post on the old board under the name of vortexx but I had to choose another name on the new board. I'm sorry to say that I have to sell my green JDS Uniphase laser on ebay. At the moment I'm trying to pay some vet bills and I haven't had time to shoot any holograms since last summer. I hate to part with it as it took me quite some time to find it. I found it was easier to time the exposure than the more powerful ones but it has to go.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0211389619
vortexxxx

Post by vortexxxx »

This is the last hologram I shot with this laser. I didn't coat the back so it's a bit hard to see. It was made using the ugreen laser and an expired Ultimate plate. The figure came from a dollar store and is a bride looking into a poor quality mirror. On the actual plate you can see her reflection moving in the mirror as the plate is tilted. It's much brighter than it looks but I'm not so good at photographing holograms. The camera is actually focusing on my hand and not the plate.

vortexxxx

Post by vortexxxx »

There is a lot of depth in this. It shows an object in the background that was quite far away that I didn't expect to be in the image.