JDS Microgreen System for Sale Complete!

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi All,
I am pleased to offer another JDS Microgreen laser system for sale. This system has been thoroughly tested by lasersam at Sam's laser FAQ and outputs over 25 mW @ 532 nm with good beam quality and has verified SLM output. Its is very stable and ready to use complete with DC power supply and power adjustment "widget" designed and built by Sam. Buy with confidence and expect a really great used laser that works like new. Controller will need a heat sink added by the buyer. Free shipping to the USA; international buyers pay actual shipping. See the laser and ad at Sam's classified page and check out his other items also:

http://repairfaq.cis.upenn.edu/Misc/sale/#scpdsstl

Only one system is available so don't delay or it will be GONE! Questions? Call me at (813) 974-2378

20 mW Microgreen laser System $650.00

Nice mount for above laser $100.00
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Greeetings!
I missed the edit button and would like to add a couple things about this nice JDS Microgreen 20 mW Laser System
1) If interested please follow the link and look at the picture on Sam's Classified Page.

2) Note the power adjustment knob on the controller; you may align at say 10 mW and then turn up to full power for exposures to prolong the laser life. The power adjustment is a nice add on!

3) Note also that the included open frame DC supply has several outputs for other lab equipment and is quite robust! New that DC supply alone would be around $200.

4) The laser head has a stock JDS heat sink; you only need say a large aluminum plate for the controller.

Nice laser...do not miss it. Phil, 142laser, (813) 974-2378