Lightwave Electronics Model 142 Laser for Sale!

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Happy New Year to all!

For sale: Lightwave Model 142-100 NPRO laser made in 1997 serial number 250. I have been saving this laser but my mother in law needs a vehicle after bankrupcy. :( Less than 400 hours use and like new. System includes the optional side heat sink and a custom made area multiplying heat plate for optical table mounting with no fan. The laser easily makes 100 mW and 120-130 mW or more is possible. Also includes the Lightwave A142 power suply with fast and slow frequency tuning inputs. The outout is pure SLM and TEM00. The power and locking parameters are computer controlable with PC Plus or possibly Hyperterminal. This is a super pristine model 142 and I hate to sell it...nice laser. I am asking $3,000 for this laser and a new system from JDS with the supply would be about $14K. You will never find a cleaner and better working model 142 laser than this one. Free shipping to the USA and $50 for Europe. Feel free to call me on the phone with any questions. Pictures available via e mail; just ask! (813) 974-2378 or contact me through this forum.

Phil Bergeron, 142laser, e mail at: pbergero <dot> usf <dot> edu
Ed Wesly

Post by Ed Wesly »

Wavelength?
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi Ed,
I thought everyone would know the Lightwave Model 142 is a green 532 nm SLM laser but thanks for pointing out once again that I am wrong. I should have included that in the listing. These used to come up on e bay once in a while but nowdays most of them that do show up have been taken apart and stripped of the NPRO and doubler. This laser is really like new and well worth the asking price. In fact whoever buys it I will ask to have the first chance to by it back someday when I hit lotto. :) Thanks for pointing out my mistake. Give me a call and tell me how the lab is coming and how your 315M is doing also! I am stil interested in the really old HeNe's so don't chuck them OK? Best regards!
142laser

Post by 142laser »

I wondered why I did not get any emails about this. awesome laser...another mistake...my e mail is wrong! pbergero@cas<dot>usf<dot>edu or simply call me on the phone at work (813) 974-2378
142laser

Post by 142laser »

This laser is like new and is still available. It was near $20K new and has a custom made heat spreader so you need no fan for mounting onto an optical table. No vibtarion at all and tens of meters coherence length; what a holofgraphy laser. Phil, 142laser (813) 974-2378
bernardb

Post by bernardb »

Hi Phil,

Sounds interesting....where can I see some pics of the laser?

Bernard
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi all,
Thanks for your interest but this laser has been sold and now lives in Maui...lucky little laser! I will post when more are available...may have some Adlas coming up soon.