Three huge tables on eBay

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
DJ Mathson

Post by DJ Mathson »

There is an auction on ebay where they are selling three huge Newport optical tables with a start bid of $500. Pick up in San Diego.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NRC-Newport-16x5x2- ... dZViewItem
BobH

Post by BobH »

Manly tables indeed!!!
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Wow, I could use the baby one. I can't imagine what to do with all three...
Dutchelm05

Post by Dutchelm05 »

I'd be will to go in on this with anyone.
Transporting would be a bit of a problem.
Solarenemy

Post by Solarenemy »

Wow at 2000 pounds each who all has a floor that can even handle them. You basement dwellers would have a rough time getting one of these into your basement. I admit my bathroom where I normally do my shot is large at 15' by 15' but even I don't have room for the small one nor do I even want to think about trying to get it through my apartment. How I envy those with real labs.
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

Solarenemy wrote:Wow at 2000 pounds each who all has a floor that can even handle them. You basement dwellers would have a rough time getting one of these into your basement.

Na ,it was easy when i did it at my place ,i just needed three other guys (for 6 hours), a chain hoist, a lot of realtime psudo-engineering, and i only had to remove one flight of stairs! LOL (mine was only 500 lbs.)