Melles Griot LHP #928 laser (42 mw tested)

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

I have a MG 05-LHP-928 laser with P/S Exciter for sale, putting out a solid 40+mw. This laser has low hours as a nice clean bore and getters were seen. I only had to tweak the mirrors and the output quickly stabelised @ 42 mw, no window cleaning was necessary on this unit to easly achieve factory specifications.

$850. Pickup on Long Island New York, will ship also .......($55 and up for out of country)

guaranteed to satisfy or return your unit and ill fully refund!

ill be listing it on Ebad over the weekend so I’m giving you guys a day or two to score this good holography unit before i list it on at a higher $$...........
Happy shooting!
Attachments
42mw MG#928
42mw MG#928
MGlaser.JPG (205.18 KiB) Viewed 46840 times
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I can't tell from the photo, what is the tube length? Also, is this one polarized? I am assuming it is a HeNe...
jsfisher

Post by jsfisher »

Colin Kaminski wrote:I can't tell from the photo, what is the tube length? Also, is this one polarized? I am assuming it is a HeNe...

The P in LHP means polarized.
:)
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

jsfisher wrote:
Colin Kaminski wrote:I can't tell from the photo, what is the tube length? Also, is this one polarized? I am assuming it is a HeNe...

The P in LHP means polarized.
:)

yes correct, polarised and the resonator is 36+ inches in length. Really a fantastic holography laser @ 42mw !

PS. any laser sale here at the forum and Colin gets $25 donation to keep the site up and running!
Dutchelm05

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Not sure how your going to compete with the guy selling handbags Dave....

Looks like a great unit, good luck!
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Right, buy a laser and get a free handbag...:) The laser is a good deal! These are $4,800 new right now. Phil
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Exactly Phil, seems a great bargain, Dave what is the date of manufacturing??

Humm 36 in. for transatlantic shipping isn't good, perhaps I could store it in Miami :wink:

Phil your green laser seems to work well, I will start to make some holograms and verify the SLM definitively.

Sergio
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

Sergio wrote:Dave what is the date of manufacturing??

Humm 36 in. for transatlantic shipping isn't good, Sergio
the manufacture date is 2004, and i paid $100 to ship it to the U.S. from Singapore ......
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hey Sergio...quit asking questions and buy it! I can sell you one for more money...:) This is a great deal. Best, Phil 8)