Outdoor Fireplace

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
Justin W

Outdoor Fireplace

Post by Justin W »

YEAUH!

Excellent yard, John! Looks like Cardinal territory to me :D

Thank you for the tour. Very fun to get a look around. Bless you and yours for maintaining such a beautiful space.
Danny Bee

Outdoor Fireplace

Post by Danny Bee »

JohnFP wrote:Actually, I have built an authentic wood burning dome pizza oven for my aunt. It's not to bad. You get the whole interrior dome part as a kit. It comes in 4 quarter pieces plus the bottom and put together with fire clay mortar. We then bricked around it.

Here are the photo's of my outdoor fireplace. I finished it up last night but still need to put the patio together around it. One thing I don't like it the rain cap. I think I will have to find a larger piece of stone such that it overhangs the chimney. Plus my wifey put plants all over it before the mortar was actaully fully cured on the chimney. I like it but I think it's a little too much...lol. I wish it wasn't raining today, I could finish up the patio and walk way (yes, that's one of the places I stole brick from) and actually get back into the lab soon. Enjoy!

http://www.holograms3d.com/OtherStuffID ... uffido.htm
John you have been very blessed, I can see you have put alot of hard work into your Property. i have done tile laying in my bathroom and hope to do it in my Dinning room. is brick laying a bit like laying tile? I would like to fix up my backyard