"Light Industry 2010"

This is a place to post pictures of your latest work.
dave battin

"Light Industry 2010"

Post by dave battin »

hi guys thanks for posting the above information Joe! i have not realized the gradient issue as of yet. i was challenged by this thought as there is not much runoff after the first few minuets. i noticed this "dipping bath” began to loose its potency(plates were coming out lighter in yello)color so i recharged the bath w/more AMDI and this brought the color/sensitivity back up. so i thought i should be able to see the difference in color across the plate showing lighter vers a darker end.................

so i present my evidence in this photo of a 1"x10" sensitized strip cut off a dipped/dried plate and i can see no color variation from side to side. as far as runs, they will cause streaking, i find by using pristine film edges the streaking is manageable :wall:
Attachments
dcgstrip.JPG
dcgstrip.JPG (229.12 KiB) Viewed 8839 times
Danny Bee

"Light Industry 2010"

Post by Danny Bee »

hey dave where can we go to buy Dave's Glass coated plates for the dip method???? :shock:
dave battin

"Light Industry 2010"

Post by dave battin »

Danny Bee wrote:hey dave where can we go to buy Dave's Glass coated plates for the dip method???? :shock:
this has its possibilities, i would be willing to send some samples to anyone that wants to give the Dip-N-Shoot method a try......

just send me a PM
Attachments
dipNshoot1.JPG
dipNshoot1.JPG (222.09 KiB) Viewed 8811 times