Do you know skype?

This is a place to request new features and report bugs. You can also look here for news regarding the site.
Colin Kaminski

Do you know skype?

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I have another Beer radio show to do and I wanted to do it from home so the studio set me up on Skype.

My user name is colinsk.
Colin Kaminski

Do you know skype?

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Thank you for the great call John! Your work is quite fascinating! And your enthusiam is infectious as always.
MichaelH

Do you know skype?

Post by MichaelH »

Ok, I finally skyped.

Mine ID is michaelh6
JohnFP

Do you know skype?

Post by JohnFP »

If all that use Skype put there Skype name in their signatue on this forum, then other users can add them to their contact list in Skype. I found it is very difficult to search for someone in Skype, but if you have them in already entered in Skype, it is easy to contact them with Skype.
dave battin

Do you know skype?

Post by dave battin »

ok i'm in now , im signed up as ID is "davebatt1" i have to go find the computer's microphone! :roll:
Last edited by dave battin on Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colin Kaminski

Do you know skype?

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I got a little USB headst from Radio Shack and it works great. I forget to take it to work but that is another matter.
MichaelH

Do you know skype?

Post by MichaelH »

JohnFP wrote:I found it is very difficult to search for someone in Skype, but if you have them in already entered in Skype, it is easy to contact them with Skype.

It's a major PITA. It'd be good if they'd just let you enter their skype handle without having to do a search. Much of the time the search doesn't work.
MichaelH

Do you know skype?

Post by MichaelH »

dave battin wrote:ok i'm in now , im signed up as ID is "dbatt1" i have to go find the computer's microphone! :roll:

Are you sure that's your "skype name"? There's a David a Battin in Northport but his skype name is "davebatt1"

Is that you?

JohnP got his skype name wrong too :-) His is actually "holograms3djohnfp"
dave battin

Do you know skype?

Post by dave battin »

MichaelH wrote:Ok, I finally skyped.Mine ID is michaelh6

come to think of it, when i did a search of your skipe ID name, it didnt find you???

there is somthing funny going on around here .................
MichaelH

Do you know skype?

Post by MichaelH »

Yeah, the search is flaky. For the longest time I couldn't find colin even though I used his full name and skype name.