Calling all holograms!!!

This is a place to request new features and report bugs. You can also look here for news regarding the site.
MichaelH

Calling all holograms!!!

Post by MichaelH »

I've volunteered some of my travelling time next week to dressing up the main http://www.holographyforum.org page and one of the things I'd like to do is make a collage of holograms from the current members.

If you'd like one of your holograms featured, here's what you need to do:

1) You must be a registered member of the forum and have been registered by Monday April 11th at 8pm CST (GMT-6). If you aren't in the forum member list by that time, your hologram won't be included.

2) Email me one jpeg image or a link to an image of one of your holograms. If you don't have my email address and don't have your own web space to put the image on, Use this link to send me your email address and I'll send you mine back so you can email the image to me directly.

3) Update your profile so that I can link your hologram in the collage to your profile so that if people want more information on the hologram, they'll know where to go. If you'd rather the hologram go nowhere, or go to a gallery post (either in the forum or the PCG gallery) just give me a link (or nothing) and I'll make it happen.

As long as you get me your image (or link to an image) and you're in the member list by the deadline, your image will make the collage.
dave battin

Calling all holograms!!!

Post by dave battin »

wow do i love deadlines!!! :twisted:
dave battin

Calling all holograms!!!

Post by dave battin »

dave battin wrote:wow, do i love deadlines!!! im sure ill submit mine seconds from midnight! thanks MH:twisted:
Last edited by dave battin on Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
MichaelH

Calling all holograms!!!

Post by MichaelH »

dave battin wrote:
dave battin wrote:wow, do i love deadlines!!! im sure ill submit mine seconds from midnight! thanks MH:twisted:
Seconds from midnight will be too late :-) I'll be in bed and won't have time to gather additional pictures before I get on the plane the next morning. on the other hand, I'll likely update the collage on a semi-regular basis so if you miss this round, a chance will come again.

btw, I've only got four holograms so far. Not much of a collage. Come on guys, submit your pictures. :-)
Tom B.

Calling all holograms!!!

Post by Tom B. »

It wasn't clear if you just wanted new pics or not, but feel free to pillage my gallery if you can use old stuff.
MichaelH

Calling all holograms!!!

Post by MichaelH »

Old or new doesn't matter. I'll pillage just now.
JohnFP

Calling all holograms!!!

Post by JohnFP »

Did you get mine? Format ok?
MichaelH

Calling all holograms!!!

Post by MichaelH »

Yep, got holograms from you, Dinesh, Bob, Larry, Danny, Matthias, Andres, Tom and me.
MichaelH

Calling all holograms!!!

Post by MichaelH »

Ok, the new entry page and collage are up...

http://www.holographyforum.org
edelbrp

Calling all holograms!!!

Post by edelbrp »

MichaelH wrote:Ok, the new entry page and collage are up...
Looks nice!

-Phil