Merry Christmas, have a good new year

Topics not fitting anywhere else.
dannybee

Merry Christmas, have a good new year

Post by dannybee »

In this year of Giving thanks and celebration of the new year and Jesus birth ,
I have so much to be thankful for in this group of friends,
thank you for helping me out when things for my family got very ruff, Phil,Bob,Joy,Dave and others than help me to raise money for cancer, my wife has been cancer free for 5 years. It truly was a blessing and am thankful for good friend.
I'm getting back into holography and striving give back to this group more unity to be more of a servant to others that need help, hoping this group will thrive this year God Bless you all this season
jrburns47

Re: Merry Christmas, have a good new year

Post by jrburns47 »

Yes, we all have much for which to give thanks. We are fortunate to appreciate the unity of our shared passion for holography.
Din

Post by Din »

So, Danny, I notice I'm not on your list. This is despite you calling me all the time asking for technical help. I even sent you a book while you were a guest of the government.

There's only unity if you're part of the groupthink, herd mentality imposed by some display holographers. If you dare to highlight their ignorance of optics and hpolography, to criticise their apparent lack of knowledge of actual physics and mathematics, see how 'unity' flies out the window.
dannybee

Post by dannybee »

the post I made was a deep heart felt response to those that helped me raise money, but also for those that have shown Grace to me I'm sorry if this offended anyone or left anyone out, and yes Dinesh has help me a lot being a welcome guest in his home and helping me in understanding light and grasping the concepts in holography. my life has so changed in my heart and direction for the better and felt so much I wanted to share my Joy for this coming year to the many in this group, Peace Good will toward All