[Presentation] Loic74

Topics not fitting anywhere else.
Loic74

[Presentation] Loic74

Post by Loic74 »

Hey folks, not sure this is the right place to introduce myself but couldn't find a dedicated spot on the forum.

So I am new to this forum but not to holography which I discovered almost 30 years ago.

In my career I initially worked with Holography for industrial applications with CW (2W Argon) and pulsed (Lumonics Ruby) lasers on Agfa plates and photo-polymer film, then moved to digital speckle interferometry (ESPI/DSPI) systems. Later I worked in designing optical profilometers based on interferometry (white-light and monochromatic) and other types of inspection systems using X-Rays.

As a hobby I had some good experiences 20 years ago making monochromatic holograms on Agfa glass plates using HeNe lasers. The Saxby was my bible and I intend on un-dusting it in the short future. I recently sourced a Compass 315M-100 laser, have an optical breadboard and will need more equipment, so please contact me if you have stuff to sale (or give!), I am likely to be interested since I need to setup the complete lab almost from scratch.
Eventually I'd like to equip myself for color holograms and pulsed-lasers holography.

Other centers of interest include home automation and IoT sensors, Arduinos/Electronics and sports (golf and running)

I am based in the French Alpes, on the border to Switzerland, feel free to get in touch if you come around and congrats on the forum which seems well spirited and full of expertise

Loic
Last edited by Loic74 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jrburns47

Re: [Presentation] Loic74

Post by jrburns47 »

Recommend eBay US and other country based ebays for possible equipment. For example,
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2727863739
Loic74

Post by Loic74 »

Will check them out, thank you
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Well we have several nice long Red HeNe's like new condition around 35 mW.....:) Melles Griot heads have no stray plasma light out the vents. :) Phil
Loic74

Post by Loic74 »

Thx Phil, interesting info about the plasma emissions.
I will study a bit the topic of color gamut and best wavelengths and power choices for true color holography before I settle on a red laser