910A spatial filters?

Sell or buy stuff.
Forum rules
Finding new homes for holography-related items is encouraged. Even commercial enterprises with goods to offer are welcome as long as it is in the spirit of members helping members. If a for-sale post reads like an infomercial, though, you have probably crossed the line of acceptability.
jrburns47

910A spatial filters?

Post by jrburns47 »

Anyone have any model 910A spatial filters they’d like to part with?
theholowizard

Re: 910A spatial filters?

Post by theholowizard »

Not 910s, specifically, but, I can off the following...

Plateholder, 4 x 5 inch, with base, post, and clamp, ready to go. $250. 5 x 7 inch, $350.
Spatial filter, three-axis open form, 4-inch beam entrance height. No objective or pinhole (but I recommend 40x and 15-micron combination to give best beamspread and filtering characteristics), $500.
Beam director/steerer. Two variations...one-axis, right-angle head and two-axis steering head, $250.
Twin two-axis heads, $325.
Pics can be viewed on the Forum - Beginning Holography section, Homemade Holography Components thread, page three, along with full descriptions. PayPal accepted. Questions? Call me at (858) 565-7038 or email me at brucewegmann@gmail.com Reasonable offers considered, and will discount for purchases of more than one item. Free shipping within the continental U.S.